ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Contact your nearest retailer.
Find a retailer
Enjoy peace of mind at home and away, with Land Rover Roadside Assistance and Warranties* – all designed specifically for Land Rover owners.
You receive a fully comprehensive Manufacturer Warranty and Roadside Assistance for 5 years after purchasing your Land Rover. Land Rover Approved Service Centers will replace or repair any part with a manufacturing fault free of charge.Find out more
This Land Rover Warranty Handbook has been compiled to simplify as far as possible, the benefits, terms and conditions of the warranty cover now available for your vehicle.DOWNLOAD WARRANTY HANDBOOK
The Warranty covers every genuine part or accessory purchased from a Land Rover Approved Service Centre, Land Rover Approved Service Centre or Land Rover Approved Parts Distributor and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.Find out more
Contact your nearest retailer.
|Find a retailer|
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
– Normal wear and tear
– Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
– Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
– Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
– Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
– Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Your Land Rover warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.